These were very good – worth saving! This recipe was found on the SCD Recipe website.
2 boneless centre cut pork chops, sliced thin (about 1/4 “) – I used Pork Steaks, Bone In Chops would work too
2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
1 cup grape juice
1 onion – sliced
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
3-4 sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 small bay leaf
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon Rosemary (Or basil/parsley, etc. any spices work)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Preheat a large heavy skillet, and add the oil. Brown onions, garlic. rosemary , raisins and mushrooms in skillet, and remove to a dish.
3. Brown pork chops five minutes on each side. Transfer the chops to a rectangular baking dish or use same skillet if oven proof.
4. Combine honey, seasonings and mustard and spread over chops. Pour on grape juice. Add sauteed mixture on top.
5. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, basting occasionally, if wanted (I didn’t).
6. Simmer pan juices until they reduce and thicken to desired consistency. (I left mine as is, worked out great!